- Latest locations added: MyBurgerLab Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur; Padawan district police headquarters, Kuching, Sarawak; various localities in Pontian, Johor and Kelantan.
Below are verified locations that are reported to be affected today.
Malaysiakini will continue adding to the list as more locations are announced.
If you know any locations which were announced today but are not listed here, please send an email to [email protected]
For a list of locations affected in the past 14 days, please visit the Kini News Lab's Covid-19 tracker.
- Padawan district police headquarters, Kuching, Sarawak
A suspect detained here tested positive for Covid-19, Utusan Borneo reported.
The suspect is now in the custody of the Health Ministry while close contact tracing is being conducted.
The police district headquarters will also be sanitised, Padawan police chief Aidil Bolhassan said.
- Ampang Jaya Police Station, Selangor
The police station is closed for disinfection from today until Mar 1 after 11 personnel tested positive for Covid-19, Harian Metro reported.
Ampang Jaya district police chief Mohamad Farouk Eshak said the public can seek assistance from the Hulu Klang, Melawati, Pandan Indah, Ukay Perdana and Pandan Perdana police stations.
- Public Bank, Taman Equine Branch, Selangor
Two employees at this branch tested positive for Covid-19 on Feb 20 and 21 respectively.
The branch is temporarily closed for sanitation while close contacts are under home quarantine, the bank said in a notice on its website.
- Strangers at 47, Seksyen 17, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
A customer who visited between 1pm and 5pm yesterday tested positive for Covid-19 on the same day.
The customer was asymptomatic and was tested as a condition for travel overseas, the cafe said.
The customer interacted with two servers, who said they had sanitised their hands after the interaction.
The affected tables and chairs were also sanitised after the customer left, as per standard procedure at the cafe.
Nonetheless, the two servers will undergo testing and quarantine, while the cafe is closed today for disinfection, it said.
- Various businesses in Sarawak
The Sarawak Disaster Management Committee publishes a daily list of locations where Covid-19 patients visited before testing positive for the virus. Below is the latest list:
- MyBurgerLab Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
The restaurant's co-founder Chin Ren Yi said a staff member has tested positive for Covid-19. He last reported to work at 4pm on Monday, and later complained of losing his sense of smell and taste after his shift.
He assured that the affected staff member had spent most of his time doing paperwork at one corner of the restaurant and did not make any burgers nor served any customers.
Nevertheless, he advised customers who dined-in that night to quarantine themselves and observe for any symptoms in the next few days.
Chin said the rest of the staff have been quarantined, and a new team including himself would be brought in to operate the outlet whenever possible.
- Sesco Kuching Regional Office, Sarawak
An employee here has tested positive for Covid-19, the Sarawak Disaster Management Committee said.
The employee was last at the work on Feb 18.
- Menara Sarawak Energy, Kuching, Sarawak
A visitor at the cafeteria here tested positive for Covid-19, the Sarawak Disaster Management Committee said.
The visitor was at the cafeteria on Feb 17 from 3pm to 3.30pm.
- Various localities in Pontian, Johor
According to the Pontian Health Office, Covid-19 cases were detected in the following localities yesterday:
- Taman Sri Maju
- Kampung Sungai Buntu, Penerok
- Kampung Jelutung Laut, Ayer Baloi
- Jalan Kurnia, Kampung Sawah, Pekan Nenas
- Taman Emas Merah, Pekan Nenas
- Various localities in Kelantan
According to the Kelantan Health Department, Covid-19 cases were detected at the following localities yesterday:
- Kampung Hutan Pasir, Pasir Mas
- Kampung Kelar Besar, Pasir Mas
- Kampung Paya Bemban, Kota Bharu
- Kampung Cherang, Kota Bharu
- Kampung Pulau Tebu, Kota Bharu
- Jalan Kuala Krai, Kota Bahru
- Kampung Derdap, Kota Bharu
- Jalan Pasir Puteh, Kota Bharu
- Kampung Gemang, Jeli
- Belakang Kilang Air Batu, Semerak, Pasir Puteh
- Kampung Kutan Tengah, Tumpat
- Taman Sri Morak, Tumpat
- Taman Cempaka Putih, Taman Sentosa and Kampung Lapis Peserai, Batu Pahat, Johor
According to the Batu Pahat Health Office, Covid-19 cases were detected here yesterday.
- Taman Renggam Jaya and Felda Ulu Penggeli, Kluang, Johor
According to the Kluang Health Office, seven Covid-19 cases were detected at these two locations yesterday.
Six in Taman Renggam Jaya are close contacts in the Jalan Air Hitam, Kulai cluster while a case in Felda Ulu Penggeli is a close contact in the Jalan Tun Mutahir, Kota Tinggi cluster.
- Various localities in Kota Tinggi, Johor
According to the Kota Tinggi Health Office, 20 Covid-19 cases were detected at the following localities yesterday:
- Felda Air Tawar 2
- Taman Kota Besar
- Taman Daiman Jaya
- Bandar Mas
- Felda Bukit Besar
- Kampung Rantau Panjang
- Jalan Sungai Siput
- Various localities in Kulai, Johor
According to the Kulai Health Office, 71 Covid-19 cases were detected in the district yesterday. Below are the localities where they were detected:
- Various localities in Kuala Muda, Kedah
According to the Kedah Health Department, 12 cases were detected at this following localities in this district on Feb 21:
- Bandar Utama
- Taman Sejati Indah
- Taman Universiti Jaya
- Taman Ria Jaya
- Bandar Puteri Jaya
- Various localities in Penang
According to the Penang Health Department, Covid-19 cases were detected at these localities yesterday: