NEWS

Rewcastle still barred from Sarawak, says chief minister

Bernama

23 May 2018, 6:27 am

Updated 2 years ago

A
+
A
-

Chief Minister Abang Johari Openg said Sarawak Report editor Clare Rewcastle-Brown (above) is still barred from entering Sarawak.

"She was on the list since my predecessor’s time; still there on the list. I haven't decided yet (whether to revoke the prohibition)," he told reporters after the ‘Sumbangsih Kuih Raya 2018’ event to hand over Aidilfitri goodies in Kuching today.

Rewcastle-Brown, who had been barred from entering Malaysia earlier, arrived on a visit to the country on May 18.

- Bernama